With Facebook Connector Integration Magento Extension, Magento store accept visitors to sign up using their Facebook account. Customers will keep stay on your Magento store longer and easily access to member section. Customers are more willing to create account and connect to their Facebook account.
The Facebook Magento Extension do more than login integration. It also help to promote your store in friendly and nice way each customer do an action on your store. For example, when each purchase is made, a short message will be posted to Customer's Wall or Customer's Friend's Wall with your product information and a link to your website. This mean more sales and more money for your business.
- Fast signup with Facebook account information
- 1-click login when the customer is logged-in on Facebook
- Automatic updates on customer's Facebook wall
- Update to customer's friend's Wall (temporarily disabled) (updated in Nov 2011)
- View Facebook connect status on Manage Customers grid (added in Nov 2011)
- Transparent and friendly process
- Control Facebook message template and picture with many variables from admin (updated in Nov 2011)
- Various setting and fully control turn on/turn off Wall updates and other features (updated in Nov 2011)
- Use latest Facebook API
- Compatible with Facebook term and guidline (updated in Nov 2011)
- Meets Magento programming practices
|Magento Version Compatibility||Community 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Enterprise 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
|Magento Extension Document and User Guide||Yes|
Write Your Own Review For Advanced Facebook Connector
- Do you offer a refund guarantee?
Every software comes with a refund period indicated on its product page (usually 15 days). Our refund policy is a no-questions-asked, no-hassle policy. You may refund for any reason or no reason within the refund period. We are that confident in our products and want every customer to be happy.
- May I install the software on my development / staging server?
Yes, absolutely. You may install on an unlimited number of staging / development installations.
- How many production installations may I install the extension?
You may install the extension on one production installation per order. If you have more than one production installation of Magento, then you may take advantage of our bulk discounts.
- What does support mean?
Support refers to the free support period where we will provide guideance.
- Does the software include an installation guide?
Yes, a very detailed guide is included.
- Does the software include a user guide?
Yes, a user guide is included.
- Is the software difficult to install?
Like anything it depends on your technical ability. Our installation guide is very detailed and the vast majority of our customers install the extension themselves without an issue. Based on this it appears to be easy to install.
- Can I order installation at a later date if needed?
Yes, you may order installation at any time.
- Can you install on both my development and production environment?
Yes, but this will be 2 installation charges.
- I have a multiple stores Magento. Do I need to buy license for each store?
No, our license is binded to the domain only. So if you use multiple stores with single domain then you just need one license.
- Are your extensions open source or they are encrypted?
All our modules are open source, no encryption and you can customize to use for the domain licensed.
- Added some changes to run properly with Facebook Page Pro ( Aug 2013)
- Auto assign customer who connect via facebook account to a specific group( Jun 2012)
- Allow manage customer facebook and friend list in admin panel ( May 2012)
- Supports social share button on product view ( May 2012)