You have your own Facebook Application instead of depending on our Server or third-party.
- Unlimited categories and products
- Real time update categories and products information on Facebook
- Auto update Facebook shop lifetime
- Performance and speed optimized 100% up time
- Shopping and checkout directly on Facebook
- Sales are received and processed via Magento backend as usually
- Fully support Facebook promotion method
- One-click login integration with Facebook on Facebook Store so customers can quickly login or create account with Facebook account right on Facebook store
- Added ability to update Customers Facebook Wall
- Added ability to update Customers's friends Facebook Wall
- Added ability to Invite Customer's friends via Facebook Store
- Full customization of wall status, invitation message
- Fans Attract to expand your Fans - Offer discount but limit to Fans only
- Homepage customization showing featured products, random products and promotion text (since Aug 2011)
- Facebook style built-in
- 2 minutes installation and no management effort
|Magento Version Compatibility||Community 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x
Enterprise 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
|Magento Extension Document and User Guide||Yes, detail user guide included|
Write Your Own Review For Facebook Store Pro
- Can we change Facebook store skin easily?
Yes, it can be done easily with CSS/HTML skin just like any normal website/store.
- I understand that any Facebook application will require HTTPS. Currently my Magento store doesn't have HTTPS yet. Will it work with your Facebook store extension?
No, you will need to buy a SSL and get your hosting company to install in order to setup Facebook App for Facebook store. SSL is as cheap as $9 per year https://www.namecheap.com/security/ssl-certificates/comodo.aspx. SSL also will make your customers more confident to shop.
- Do you offer a refund guarantee?
Every software comes with a refund period indicated on its product page (usually 15 days). Our refund policy is a no-questions-asked, no-hassle policy. You may refund for any reason or no reason within the refund period. We are that confident in our products and want every customer to be happy.
- May I install the software on my development / staging server?
Yes, absolutely. You may install on an unlimited number of staging / development installations.
- How many production installations may I install the extension?
You may install the extension on one production installation per order. If you have more than one production installation of Magento, then you may take advantage of our bulk discounts.
- What does support mean?
Support refers to the free support period where we will provide guideance.
- Does the software include an installation guide?
Yes, a very detailed guide is included.
- Does the software include a user guide?
Yes, a user guide is included.
- Is the software difficult to install?
Like anything it depends on your technical ability. Our installation guide is very detailed and the vast majority of our customers install the extension themselves without an issue. Based on this it appears to be easy to install.
- Can I order installation at a later date if needed?
Yes, you may order installation at any time.
- Can you install on both my development and production environment?
Yes, but this will be 2 installation charges.
- I have a multiple stores Magento. Do I need to buy license for each store?
No, our license is binded to the domain only. So if you use multiple stores with single domain then you just need one license.
- Are your extensions open source or they are encrypted?
All our modules are open source, no encryption and you can customize to use for the domain licensed.
- Fixed secure content issue in IE browser (Mar 2013)
- Support Fan pages timeline (March 2012)
- Implement a few new setting (Jan 2012)
- Added some improvements to layout (Dec 2011)
- Fixed layout flicker issue on Chorme and Safari on checkout page (Jul 2011)
- Fixed session cookie problem (happened on IE8 on some specific machines only - Thanks Keith)