- Allow to set default country, default shipping method and default payment method
- Allow enable/disable all address fields, set them as mandatory or optional
- Allow enable check box for approval of terms and conditions (terms displayed in pop up)
- Allow customers to log in quickly with log in pop-up when checkout
- Allow new customers/guests to create an account when checkout
- Allow customers to select an address from their address book.
- Allow customers make comments when checking out.
- Allow to subscribe newsletter when checking out.
- Auto-update shipping method when customers choose country, region, city, or zip-code
- Auto-update prices, taxes and totals when choosing Shipping or Payment methods.
- Allow to input discount code on checkout page
- Easy to install, easy to upgrade, just copy to use
- Easy to change the checkout heading / description
- Easy to manage with backend management
- Support multiple stores and multiple languages
- Work properly on IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
- 100% open source
|Magento Version Compatibility||Community 1.4.x,1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x
Enterprise 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
|Magento Extension Document and User Guide||Yes|
Write Your Own Review For One Step Checkout
- Do you offer a refund guarantee?
Every software comes with a refund period indicated on its product page (usually 15 days). Our refund policy is a no-questions-asked, no-hassle policy. You may refund for any reason or no reason within the refund period. We are that confident in our products and want every customer to be happy.
- May I install the software on my development / staging server?
Yes, absolutely. You may install on an unlimited number of staging / development installations.
- How many production installations may I install the extension?
You may install the extension on one production installation per order. If you have more than one production installation of Magento, then you may take advantage of our bulk discounts.
- What does support mean?
Support refers to the free support period where we will provide guideance.
- Does the software include an installation guide?
Yes, a very detailed guide is included.
- Does the software include a user guide?
Yes, a user guide is included.
- Is the software difficult to install?
Like anything it depends on your technical ability. Our installation guide is very detailed and the vast majority of our customers install the extension themselves without an issue. Based on this it appears to be easy to install.
- Can I order installation at a later date if needed?
Yes, you may order installation at any time.
- Can you install on both my development and production environment?
Yes, but this will be 2 installation charges.
- I have a multiple stores Magento. Do I need to buy license for each store?
No, our license is binded to the domain only. So if you use multiple stores with single domain then you just need one license.
- Are your extensions open source or they are encrypted?
All our modules are open source, no encryption and you can customize to use for the domain licensed.
- Added "Checkout Process On Cart Page" feature on Aug 2013
- Added "Checkout as a Guess or Register" feature on Sep 2012
- Fixed default shipping method loading issue on Aug 2012