Supports featured product as:
- User predefined products
- Displaying recently added products
- Displaying top rated products
- Displaying random products
- Displaying bestsellers
- Displaying current category products
Supports display as slideshow with 4 animation types:
- Simple sliders
- Blind Up/Blind Down
- Slide Up/Slide Down
- Fade in/out
10 pre-defined custom blocks position:
- Menu-Top (block displayed above the main menu)
- Menu-Bottom (block displayed under the main menu)
- Sidebar-Left-Top (block displayed at top of left sidebar)
- Sidebar-Left-Bottom (block displayed at bottom of left sidebar)
- Content-Top (block displayed above content part)
- Sidebar-Right-Top (block displayed at top of right sidebar)
- Sidebar-Right-Bottom (block displayed at bottom of right sidebar)
- Page-Bottom (block displayed at end of page)
Catalog & Product Page Blocks
Product Page Only Blocks
|Magento Version Compatibility||Community 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Enterprise 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
|Magento Extension Document and User Guide||Yes|
5.0out of 5.0
- Great extension and support
02 February 2014
Very good extension and working very well as described. There is an error after installation but because of my mistake. The support team helped and solved the problem. I recommend this extension!
- Very usefull extention
18 January 2014
After payment the installation was very quickly and it works very well. I had a problem and the support is super, quickly solved and we are very happy with this extension and support we got. Thank you!
- Great Extension
01 June 2013
You can use this to put products basically anywhere on your site. Just install and tell which products you want to show where. Very simple and useful for any magento shop.
- Great way to show products
04 February 2013
Great extension and very flexible way to promote your products anywhere at your store. It also very easy to customize to fit your personal needs.
- Easy To Install
23 December 2012
The extension is really easy to install! But not every template can use it since my template doesn't have preset static blocks. Though the help I get is really good!
- Do you offer a refund guarantee?
Every software comes with a refund period indicated on its product page (usually 15 days). Our refund policy is a no-questions-asked, no-hassle policy. You may refund for any reason or no reason within the refund period. We are that confident in our products and want every customer to be happy.
- May I install the software on my development / staging server?
Yes, absolutely. You may install on an unlimited number of staging / development installations.
- How many production installations may I install the extension?
You may install the extension on one production installation per order. If you have more than one production installation of Magento, then you may take advantage of our bulk discounts.
- What does support mean?
Support refers to the free support period where we will provide guideance.
- Does the software include an installation guide?
Yes, a very detailed guide is included.
- Does the software include a user guide?
Yes, a user guide is included.
- Is the software difficult to install?
Like anything it depends on your technical ability. Our installation guide is very detailed and the vast majority of our customers install the extension themselves without an issue. Based on this it appears to be easy to install.
- Can I order installation at a later date if needed?
Yes, you may order installation at any time.
- Can you install on both my development and production environment?
Yes, but this will be 2 installation charges.
- I have a multiple stores Magento. Do I need to buy license for each store?
No, our license is binded to the domain only. So if you use multiple stores with single domain then you just need one license.
- Are your extensions open source or they are encrypted?
All our modules are open source, no encryption and you can customize to use for the domain licensed.