All the documentation created by store owner is displayed by means of articles assigned to admin-defined categories. The process of documenting is intuitively understandable and uses familiar standard Magento interface. A rich set of the Knowledge Base Magento module settings makes the extension fully customizable – you can define articles listing type (short or full), limit article description length, manage articles rating, upload attachments for articles, etc. You are also able to specify the options of each block – Category, Top Articles, Latest Articles and Tags – by setting up their title, sort order and number of articles displayed.
- Professional interface with CMS-friendly blocks
- Frontend section combined with Search, Category Articles, Top & Latest Articles independent blocks
- Smart search engine
- SEO-friendly direct links
- Articles sorting by date and rating
- Article text WYSIWYG editor
- Article categories
- Article rating voted from frontend and controlled from backend
- Module Title, URL key, Frontend, etc. configurable from backend
- Various settings
|Magento Version Compatibility||Community 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Enterprise 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
|Magento Extension Document and User Guide||No|
0.0out of 5.0
- Do you offer a refund guarantee?
Every software comes with a refund period indicated on its product page (usually 15 days). Our refund policy is a no-questions-asked, no-hassle policy. You may refund for any reason or no reason within the refund period. We are that confident in our products and want every customer to be happy.
- May I install the software on my development / staging server?
Yes, absolutely. You may install on an unlimited number of staging / development installations.
- How many production installations may I install the extension?
You may install the extension on one production installation per order. If you have more than one production installation of Magento, then you may take advantage of our bulk discounts.
- What does support mean?
Support refers to the free support period where we will provide guideance.
- Does the software include an installation guide?
Yes, a very detailed guide is included.
- Does the software include a user guide?
Yes, a user guide is included.
- Is the software difficult to install?
Like anything it depends on your technical ability. Our installation guide is very detailed and the vast majority of our customers install the extension themselves without an issue. Based on this it appears to be easy to install.
- Can I order installation at a later date if needed?
Yes, you may order installation at any time.
- Can you install on both my development and production environment?
Yes, but this will be 2 installation charges.
- Do I need to purchase multiple licenses if I own multiple stores?
Not if they are part of the same Magento installation. If they are separate Magento installations, then you need to purchase multiple licenses. Please contact support and we can offer you a discount.
- 2011-10-30: Fixed display warning message tinyMCE is not defined magento version 188.8.131.52