How it workOnce you enabled this module in admin, the new shipping method will be shown up on Checkout page(compatible with One Step Checkout). Customers will be able to choose this shipping method. After checking out, the Store Pickup link will be sent with Order Email confirmation, follow the link will lead to Google Map where all your stores are listed on.
- Use Google map feature to locate your stores
- Managing store locations easily in admin panel
- Supports multi stores
|Magento Version Compatibility||Community 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Enterprise 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
|Magento Extension Document and User Guide||Yes|
5.0out of 5.0
- Great extension, Great support
20 March 2014
I recommend this extension if you need store pickup option on shipping method. The extension works great and when we had some issues the support was good.
- Fantastic Product
10 February 2014
This extension does what it says and the support team were fantastic. We Recommend this extension!!!!
- Great extension and support
08 January 2014
Had some issues with the store pickup extension together with OneStepCheckout for Magento. After contacting OnlineBiz support all the issues where fixed within a day. Thanks!
- Excelent support
02 December 2013
Extension is great, and the support is outstanding. I use OnlineBiz extensions regularly and in a few cases I had a bug, which they fixed within a few hours. Recommended to every Magento Store.
- Great Support
15 May 2012
It does not work with my onstepcheckout extension but OnlineBiz customer support was great, they helped me solve the problem very quickly. Like your customer support way.
- Great module!
26 December 2011
It does exactly what I want and it works exactly as you told. No problems during installation.
- Do you offer a refund guarantee?
Every software comes with a refund period indicated on its product page (usually 15 days). Our refund policy is a no-questions-asked, no-hassle policy. You may refund for any reason or no reason within the refund period. We are that confident in our products and want every customer to be happy.
- May I install the software on my development / staging server?
Yes, absolutely. You may install on an unlimited number of staging / development installations.
- How many production installations may I install the extension?
You may install the extension on one production installation per order. If you have more than one production installation of Magento, then you may take advantage of our bulk discounts.
- What does support mean?
Support refers to the free support period where we will provide guideance.
- Does the software include an installation guide?
Yes, a very detailed guide is included.
- Does the software include a user guide?
Yes, a user guide is included.
- Is the software difficult to install?
Like anything it depends on your technical ability. Our installation guide is very detailed and the vast majority of our customers install the extension themselves without an issue. Based on this it appears to be easy to install.
- Can I order installation at a later date if needed?
Yes, you may order installation at any time.
- Can you install on both my development and production environment?
Yes, but this will be 2 installation charges.
- I have a multiple stores Magento. Do I need to buy license for each store?
No, our license is binded to the domain only. So if you use multiple stores with single domain then you just need one license.
- Are your extensions open source or they are encrypted?
All our modules are open source, no encryption and you can customize to use for the domain licensed.
- Supports sent email to store owner option(May 2013)