- Can manage testimonials via admin
- Allow client to submit testimonial on frontend
- Spam protection
|Magento Version Compatibility||Community 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Enterprise 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
|Magento Extension Document and User Guide||Yes|
5.0out of 5.0
- Do you offer a refund guarantee?
Every software comes with a refund period indicated on its product page (usually 15 days). Our refund policy is a no-questions-asked, no-hassle policy. You may refund for any reason or no reason within the refund period. We are that confident in our products and want every customer to be happy.
- May I install the software on my development / staging server?
Yes, absolutely. You may install on an unlimited number of staging / development installations.
- How many production installations may I install the extension?
You may install the extension on one production installation per order. If you have more than one production installation of Magento, then you may take advantage of our bulk discounts.
- What does support mean?
Support refers to the free support period where we will provide guideance.
- Does the software include an installation guide?
Yes, a very detailed guide is included.
- Does the software include a user guide?
Yes, a user guide is included.
- Is the software difficult to install?
Like anything it depends on your technical ability. Our installation guide is very detailed and the vast majority of our customers install the extension themselves without an issue. Based on this it appears to be easy to install.
- Can I order installation at a later date if needed?
Yes, you may order installation at any time.
- Can you install on both my development and production environment?
Yes, but this will be 2 installation charges.
- I have a multiple stores Magento. Do I need to buy license for each store?
No, our license is binded to the domain only. So if you use multiple stores with single domain then you just need one license.
- Are your extensions open source or they are encrypted?
All our modules are open source, no encryption and you can customize to use for the domain licensed.